Saturday, May 19, 2012

Letter from Drasius Kedys, Deimante's Father


"I would first start by posting this letter, by the child’s *Who cannot be named due to age laws* now dead father:
Stories of my four-year old daughter about naked men, her being undressed, her being licked and requests to lick big sysalai (as the little girl calls men’s genital organs), dripping out cream, her being covered with that “natural” cream, becoming of sysalas very little (after the “cream” run out), putting sysalas into her mouth, its pulling forward/ back, shouting strange sounds, putting and pulling sysalas in the room, bathroom, lavatory… everywhere, always, hundreds of times when she visited her “Mummy” at weekends (even on Christening day of my daughter) do not move none of officers involved in prejudicial inquiry. Nothing happened here… The girl is alive. Her mother got money from those with big sysalai for living.

Three interrogations of my daughter about circumstances of sexual abuse (even if, according to law regulations, a child may be interrogated only once), complex forensic psychiatry done with my daughter, forensic psychology expertise with a categorical conclusion that my daughter can properly understand particularly essential circumstances of the case and testify. Increased predisposition to fantasise was not identified. Ten psychologists that participated in interrogations were not able to determine “lies” of the child. However, all this does not mean anything in our Legal State. Categorical request of prosecutors to constantly interrogate the child (after she was interrogated and examined already) allows them to take the decision – the child was not sexually abused.
I do not know. Maybe, as her father, I look with another eye upon this situation and understand words of the girl repeated during interrogations and expertise. But maybe there are people in Lithuania who cannot understand words of the child in a different way – it is disgusting violence, orgies of degenerates, perverts, paedophiles… I do not know, maybe “qualified” prosecutors think differently…
Maybe prosecutors see their other faces because participants of these orgies are Member of Presidium of Citizen Democracy Party, ex-Public adviser of the Member of Seimas V. Muntianas, ex-Head of Kaunas branch of Labour Party Andrius Ūsas, Judge of Kaunas County Court Jonas Furmanavičius, and their third blond-haired friend Aidas. To me, they all are paedophiles. I shall never forget a question of my four-year old daughter to me, her father of 36 years-old, telling me about their sysalai that smelled shit and dripping out cream: “Are you a baby, Daddy? You do not understand anything?”.
I understand that we faced “čekanavičiai” which are in power, politics, Court… I wish to everybody not to meet such people in your life… For this “created” slander I was entered in a criminal case. It is requested to adjudge one million Litas to compensate immaterial damage… It does not matter how it all ends, but I shall not be silent: for the sake of my raped little daughter, for the sake of the raped children and future victims that may appear if we do not punish these people. Maybe, after reading my words, victims and relatives of these perverts shall respond.
All my requests to prosecutors are rejected. The request to interrogate Judge of Kaunas County Court was rejected by the prosecutor Kiuršinas, as information about the Judge is not checked by process actions: the indicated way of recognition was not performed according to norms of the Criminal Code of Practice of the Republic of Lithuania. Therefore, it does not have any legal power. Interrogation subject-matter is not indicated in the request to interrogate; it is also not indicate what information useful for investigation should be received after interrogation of the Judge. I do not understand anything: can I, as a legal representative of aggrieved little girl, check the obtained information by process actions; can I perform recognition by norms of the Criminal Code of Practice of the Republic of Lithuania. Apart from that, I do not understand whether evidence of the indicated by the little girl people who visited the place of her sexual abuse can be significant in a criminal case. It is not my competence, but obligation of the officers carrying this prejudicial inquiry who get paid by the Government to take all the foreseen means to investigate and reveal criminal activity in the shortest possible period of time.
Even funnier that one could imagine – my last complaints on actions of the prosecutor A. Kiuršinas addressed to Supreme prosecutor of Kaunas County K. Betingis and General prosecutor of the Republic of Lithuania A. Valantinas were solved by the prosecutor A.Kiuršinas himself. I do not know where to apply, what to do, how to fight paedophiles.
The main national legal act – Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania – embeds general provisions on human rights and protection of freedom and constitutional State obligation to save and protect childhood and cherish children. Prosecutor’s office is a State institution performing functions determined in Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania, Prosecution law and other legal acts.
Prosecutor and institutions of prejudicial inquiry in every case of criminal activity have to perform all means foreseen by the legal acts to reveal criminal activity. Attempts of prosecutors G.Ročienė, R.Čivinskaitė, A.Kiuršinas, K.Betingis to perform everything, or better to say nothing, are constantly repeated. I want to believe that there are just and honest officers in this rotten country who would do everything for paedophiles and perverts to pay the penalty. Presently performed prejudicial inquiry is a repeated trauma for my little daughter, me and my parents. If anybody understood what happens in the independent Lithuania, please do something, help us. If it is still possible to do anything. As the “Ročienė“, „Čivinskaitė“, „Kiuršinas“ or „Betingis“ shall never help. They dream to finish their reputable service and get happy and solid senescence…"

No comments:

Post a Comment