A summary of events:
- Neringa's party is in Parliament with 7 seats;
- No sign of Deimante, but "mother" pimp says she "goes to school", yeah, right, bitch;
- The court hearings in the process against Neringa continue;
- Her mother (Deimante's grandmother) is sued for insulting a judge, who said that Drasius Kedys death was natural (have you seen the photos on this blog: does this look like a natural death to you?). So yes, he was murdered, yes the judge lied, and yes, the mother of the victim is sued now.
- "Mother" Laima S. is still a "witness"
- several human rights activists have been murdered... oh sorry - they committed suicide, suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of the election campaign...
- Stanislavas Stulpinas (he wrote this: http://www.slideshare.net/ForTheLoveOfMila/courts-honor-translation) is murdered too.. uups... has suffered a sudden and unexpected natural death (of course)
- Dalia Grybauskaite is trying hard to prevent the falling of the conservatives government and the rise to power of the opposition. But she is not the one deciding (fortunately)